Saturday, January 10, 2009

Catholic Fire Tells the Truth about Abortion

I just read a very detailed blog regarding facts about abortion... The author has really done her homework on researching the various issues relative to it...

Check out her blog here: http://catholicfire.blogspot.com/2008/12/response-to-readers-comment-regarding.html

To me, even if you cannot see that abortion is intrinsically wrong, the health issues for the woman alone would be reason enough to rethink the whole issue. After all, what is best for the mother is the main concern for pro-choice folks, isn't it?

3 comments:

James H said...

I know when were Shreveport I think you recording what yall were singing and posting the audio

I would love to hear your new "group"

:)

lvschant said...

James... I actually was planning to record our singing at Mass this weekend and just plain forgot... the recorder was never even turned on. I'll do it soon. Our church doesn't have the nice acoustics that we had at SJB, but our schola has a very nice sound, I think.

Thanks for the comment...

James H said...

Great News I look FOrward to it