Friday, May 16, 2008

Great Chant Rehearsal Last Night

Well, I must say we sounded pretty good last night at rehearsal. We were in the chapel due to the use of the cathedral by Loyola High School for their baccalaureate. We all loved the accoustics in there. There were a few comments about practicing in their every week since it seems to sound so much better.

We ran through the entire list of chants planned for Vespers, plus the Veni Creator, which we will do if time permits. I was very pleased with the sound we are getting. The blending of voices is getting better and better over time.

I brought the boys with me, and only had to go up and help hunt for a lost stylus once near the end. The search was futile, so a trip to Wal-mart's game section is planned for today.

We are all looking forward to seeing the new Narnia film Prince Caspian, perhaps even this evening or tomorrow. I'll give my own personal review of it if we are able to get to that this weekend with all the activity planned.

On to the day's activities...

No comments: