Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Festivities Continue...

This Sunday at 11:00 a.m. will be Bishop Michael Duca's first Mass as bishop in the Cathedral of St. John Berchmans. It falls on the Solemnity of Corpus Christi. Be sure to check it out on the webcam at the SJB site if you can't make it in person.

I'll be the cantor for that Mass, one of the last before we move from here... I'm thankful I was asked.

On a personal note...

I spent most of my day either not being here during the time a realtor was showing people through our home or cleaning up in anticipation for a showing. The frequency of showings has definitely increased over the past couple of weeks. I have another one scheduled for tomorrow morning... will someone please just buy our house so I don't have to keep on showing it??? I found a hilarious post on June Cleaver here that has reminded me of my own experience. She says it ever so much more eloquently than I could... read along and laugh with me.

No comments: